I can’t believe this is my 50th post! I wanted to do something fun and I was inspired by my friend, Maggie, to write 50 things about myself. I’ve definitely got it easier because she’s doing 100! WHEW! So here it goes…
1. I have a been a church pianist for almost 3 years now! (3 years in January)
2. I will be starting college in January.
3. I will be majoring in music (not sure if that counts as separate. 🙂 )
4. I play guitar….sorta. I am learning.
5. I work at a Holly and Lavender Farm.
6. I listen to Christmas music all year. 🙂
7. I eat Mashed Potatoes with a spoon. (That’s for you Maggie!)
8. I have a twin brother.
9. I play the flute in our church orchestra.
10. I love playing practical jokes, but can never seem to keep a straight face.
11. Most of my favorite movies are musicals.
12. I absolutely LOVE to read! Mostly the classics
13. I think I am addicted to Chapstick.
14. I love playing Moonlight Sonata late at night before I go to bed.
15. I prefer food scents over floral scents.
16. I have only ever had two mangos in my entire life. (that’s for you, Janell. hehe)
17. I love to decorate cakes, even though I haven’t done one in a while. Miss you, Kali!!
18. I have two bookshelves crammed full of a variety of books.
19. I become competitive when I play certain sports, namely Wallyball.
20. I am a piano teacher.
21. I love to garden, and find it intriguing how certain flowers grow.
22. I prefer baking over cooking, but I do both.
23. I’ve recently acquired a love for scarves.
24. I find joy in the little individual lemonades you put in your water bottle.
25. I am running out of things to say about myself!
26. I can play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on the violin….barely and very poorly.
27. I’ve lived in five different states plus one foreign country.
28. My favorite composer is Mozart!
29. I love coffee!! coffee, coffee, coffee
30. I was saved when I was 12.
31. I like fuzzy pajama pants.
32. I’ve played the piano at more funerals than I have weddings.
33. I am recently finding joy in decorating. ie. the church auditorium, the Sweetheart’s Banquet, etc.
34. My favorite book of the Bible is James
35. I like monotonous jobs that allow me to think while I am working.
36. I’ve taken a year of voice lessons, but could certainly use more! 🙂
37. I graduated Highscool from A Beka Academy DVD homeschool.
38. I like to shovel snow.
39. I enjoy singing acappella.
40. I like windy/rainy days. As long as I don’t have to work in it.
41. I wash my hands too much. But I am not as bad as I used to be!
42. I like to listen to Gospel Bluegrass.
43. I actually like quite a variety of styles of music: Bluegrass, Classical, sacred, celtic, and more.
44. Sometimes I become a texting maniac. 🙂 But not as much as others I know.
45. One of my favorite things to do is go to coffee with friends.
46. I played recreational baseball for two years, softball for one, and soccer for one, but never got any team pictures.
47. I wear glasses but prefer my contacts.
48. My favorite color is Teal.
49. I can’t stand the noise of crinkly candy wrappers. *shiver*
50. God has blessed me with SO many friends!