I thought it would be a good idea to update everyone on the progress of our going to Thailand. There has been so much going on this fall with little Gideon making his entrance at the end of the summer and all that comes with newborns. But now things are getting real! We leave in a little over a month and there is a lot of preparation going on over here. I have a whole new appreciation for our missionaries who go to the field for years at a time and must think that far ahead, especially if they have children. But it’s been really neat to see the Lord working out SO many different details on the US side and also on the Thailand side.
– The Lord has provided people to take over all the different aspects of Benjamin’s job at the church and the different ministries we are involved in.
– The Williams were able to secure a second vehicle and are allowing us to use one of them during our time there.
– They also found a rental house (just need to sign papers!) that is within walking distance from their own home!
– Paperwork has all come together smoothly.
– A missionary who is closing up his house in Thailand has furniture that we are able to buy from him for a good price.
Thank you all for praying for us as the time draws closer. We are extremely grateful to the Lord for this opportunity to observe the ministry first hand and to be a blessing and help to the Williams Family.